Saturday, July 5, 2008

We are working on going off the Bridge and deciding who was going to go first
Calvin and I were in the water playing with rocks and finding sea shells

We had fun playing in the sand a playing with all the cool sand toys

I also junped off a bridge and it was so much fun but we couldn't because we didn't have time and no one else wanted to do it




This is esther and we went to the Mother's Bay and swam and played in the sand




I am right next to the slide






We also went to there friends swimming pool later on that day and we swam and talked and played rock band






On July Fourth my aunt Sherri Lyn and I went to the mall and got these cool toe rings






On July Third we went to the HollyWood Bowl and we saw Randy Newman and the Dodgers and we also saw the Los Angeles Fill Harmonic








No comments: